Baby K'Tan Breeze Baby Carrier NOW 20% OFF
Special Features: The Breeze carrier has the same great double loop design as the original Baby K’tan, but is made of half breathable mesh & half soft natural cotton. This mesh/cotton construction reduces heat and moisture, making it more breathable and comfortable for the infant and caregiver during outdoor active use, while retaining the same stability and ease-of-use as the original. Available in t-shirt black and t-shirt white, the carrier is azo dye-free and chemical-free. A blend of sling and carrier, the Baby K’tan can be worn with an infant in multiple positions. Lightweight and compact like a sling, the Baby K'tan carrier also goes over both shoulders to evenly distribute a baby's weight with adjustable back support, like a structured carrier, and allows children up to 35 pounds to be carried.
Each loop of the Breeze Carrier is comprised of two separate halves - one half is cotton interlock while the other is a breathable mesh fabric. This unique combination allows for the same comfort as the original Baby K’tan Baby Carrier while at the same time giving added breathability, keeping you and baby cool!
In the winter, rotate the loops so that the cotton is in front, keeping baby warm and cozy.
In the summer, rotate the loops so that the mesh is in front, keeping baby cool and breezy!
The Breeze carrier has the same great double loop design as the original Baby K’tan, but is made of 50% breathable mesh & 50% soft cotton. Lighter than any other carrier on the market, this mesh/cotton construction will reduce heat and moisture, making it more breathable and comfortable for baby and parent during outdoor active use, while retaining the same stability and ease of use as the original. The carrier is azo dye-free and chemical-free. The Baby K’tan Baby Carrier line is the only soft hybrid carrier that allows you to wear your baby without hassles such as complicated wrapping & buckling or confusing attachments. An ideal blend of sling and carrier, the Baby K’tan can be worn with your baby in over 9 positions. This parent-invented baby carrier is lightweight and compact like a sling, but also goes over both of your shoulders to evenly distribute baby's weight with adjustable back support, like a structured carrier. With this exceptionally secure environment, the Baby K’tan is ideal for special needs babies, preemies and even twins. “Studies have proven that wearing your baby will facilitate mental growth and development, and using a Baby K’tan will promote the carrying for much longer due to its versatile functionality, ease of use & strength limit, as compared to the other carriers on the market,” said Andrew S. Rubin, Ph.D. child psychologist and professor in child development and infant mental health at Nova Southeastern University. There is no other baby carrier like it. The secret behind Baby K’tan’s unparalleled ease of use and comfort is its unique double-loop design, which gives added security and privacy while nursing and allows parents to carry their infants and toddlers (from birth to 42 lbs) in over nine different positions. Every Baby K’tan also has a built-in back support band to keep mom and dad as comfortable as baby.
Fabric Content: 50% mesh and 50% cotton.
Washing Instructions: Wash and tumble dry.
Color: Black and White.
Extra Small - women top size 0-4
Small - women 6-8, men's suit jacket size up to 37"
Medium - women 10-12, men 38"-42"
Large - women 14-16, men 43"-46"
Extra Large - women 18-20, men 47"-50"
Special Sizing Tips: * Like clothing, some people may fit into more than one size. If you are larger on top, have broad shoulders, long torso, or wear bulky clothing, we recommend that you choose a larger size. If Carrier is a little loose, make sure to wash and tumble dry for a tighter fit.
* If you are in the late stages of pregnancy when you are choosing your Baby K'tan Baby Carrier, you should use your pre-pregnancy top size in determining the proper carrier size. Similarly, carrier size generally corresponds to pre-pregnancy fitted t-shirt size. If in between sizes, choose a smaller size.
* When you are wearing the Baby K'tan Baby Carrier (without your child inside), the bottom of the carrier should optimally fall at or around your waist, and no lower than your hips. Accordingly, if you are tall and/or have a long torso, you may need a larger size. If the bottom of the carrier falls below your hips, the size is too big; If the bottom of the carrier falls at or around your chest, the size is too small.
* When you are carrying your child in the Baby Carrier, if the carrier feels too tight around you and your baby (i.e., very difficult to place baby into carrier, fabric of carrier digs into baby's legs in the adventure, hug or hip position, or fabric feels like it is squeezing you and/or your baby when wearing baby in cradle or explore position), choose a larger size.
* When you are carrying your child in the Baby Carrier, if the carrier feels too loose (i.e., baby feels insecure, legs are bumping baby's body as you walk, or carrier easily slips off your shoulder), choose a smaller size.
* The cross-stretch of the Baby K'tan Baby Carrier and the five different carrying positions enables the carrier to grow with your child. Accordingly, you should not require a larger size as your child grows and develops from a baby to a toddler (up to 42 lbs).
* Our baby carriers are made entirely of 100% cotton knit and are not pre-shrunk. Carriers are cut slightly larger to allow for shrinkage. Wash & tumble dry before first use if carrier is too large.If you wish to exchange your Baby K'tan Baby Carrier for a different size, simply send the carrier back to us within 30 days (must be in good condition and in its original packaging).
Please be aware that the Baby K'tan Baby Carrier is 100% cotton knit. These carriers are cut slightly larger to allow for shrinkage. Accordingly, before you exchange your carrier for a smaller size, you should make sure you have washed and tumble dried your carrier. This will not affect your exchange.
After your Baby K'tan Baby Carrier is washed and dried, it should fit you appropriately.IF, after washing and drying your carrier, there is still a sizing issue, please contact us so we can help you figure out the best size.
Price: WAS $59.95 - NOW $47.96